Southern Tank Services
Oil-Fired Heating Installation
Southern Tank Services - Oil Tank & Boiler Specialists
Installing heating oil tanks in Sussex, Kent, Surrey and Hampshire for over 14 years
Offering a wide range of quality plastic bunded and single-skin oil storage tanks from leading manufacturers including Harlequin, Envirostore and Titan Environmental. The team at Southern Tank Services are confident they possess the experience, knowledge and skills to provide you with a tank installation which best suits your requirements.
Harlequin Bunded 1300 Envirostore ESB1225 Titan ES2500
- OFTEC trained and qualified
- Insured to £5 million public liability
- Full CRB checked
- Previous customer references available upon request
- Free site surveys & tank inspections
- Complete Tank Installation Service
- Bunded Oil Tanks from 350 litres to 10,000 litres
- Bunded Oil Tanks with 10 Year Guarantee
- Domestic Single Skin Oil Tanks
- Metal Oil Tanks – Bespoke Fabrication
- Agricultural & Commercial Diesel Storage Tanks
- Removal of redundant Oil Tanks
- Family-run business since 2000
- Oil Boiler Replacement & Annual Servicing
- Annual Oil Tank Servicing
During the initial visit to your property a full site survey is conducted, with both personal and environmental requirements addressed to determine whether a Bunded Oil Storage Tank is necessary to comply with current regulations. A free quotation will then be forwarded to you including a copy of the OFTEC risk assessment for your records.
If you then wish to proceed with the quoted works, a suitable and convenient date will be arranged with you. Most standard oil tank installations will be completed within just one day. Where a concrete base or additional building work is required to replace your existing installation, Southern Tank Services will take every measure to ensure the work is carried out with the minimum disruption. If necessary and where possible we can provide a temporary installation during this time so that there is minimum interruption to your supply.
Full re-instatement of your property is an important part of our service. Where this is not possible the site will be left in a clean and tidy condition. The redundant oil tanks will be disposed of using the official sites and can be cut up for removal if necessary. We will always attempt to relight your appliances and test the system before we leave, ensuring everything is working correctly.
Leaking Oil Tank? We deal with all emergency oil tank jobs, call Matt on 07986 571350.
To purchase a heating product online, please visit our sister company Warm and Toastie.